Thursday, January 29, 2009

Paris Hilton to tutor future Indian Prime Minister, Rahul Gandhi

Socialite Paris Hilton showed off her ignorance recently when she thought Gordon Ramsay was the British prime minister.

She said: “I love Britain. London is my favourite city in the world.” But when asked if she knew who the British prime minister was, she replied, “Yes, it’s Gordon Ramsay, isn’t it?” (via Paris Hilton thinks Gordon Ramsay, and not Brown, is British PM).

I think Rahul Gandhi needs to learn from Paris Hilton. After all, why was he wasting time with a nation which is 5 times over its GDP in debt. Why waste time with a nation which is today a nobody in manufacturing, services, currency - a nation in terminal decline in anonymity?

Rahul Gandhi’s dalliance with Milliband reminded me of Nehru’s dalliance with the Mountbattens. I am still unclear who Nehru was having an affair with - Lord or Lady Mountbatten?

And I think the reporters got it all wrong - why did this reporter think that Paris Hilton should know who the Prime Minister of Britain was?

No comments: